My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, softened
+ 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
+ 2 lb. ground turkey breast
+ 1 c. turkey stuffing mix
+ 1/2 c. chopped onion
+ 1 egg
+ 2 Tbsp. water
+ 1 tsp. garlic powder
+ 3/4 tsp. salt
+ 1/2 tsp. black pepper
+ 4 Kaiser rolls
+ 4 Tbsp. cranberry horseradish (see NOTES)
+ Crispy onions (see NOTES)
What to do:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine butter and poultry seasoning; mix well and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, stuffing mix, onion, egg, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 4 equal patties.
3. Place patties on grill and cook 5 to 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center.
4. Spread rolls with seasoned butter and toast until light golden. Place burgers on rolls, top with cranberry horseradish, and crispy onions.
* We tested this recipe using Silver Spring® Cranberry Horseradish. For more great recipes using Silver Spring horseradish, visit www.silverspringfoods.com.
* To make crispy onions, thinly slice one onion and toss in flour mixed with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Heat an inch of vegetable oil until hot and fry onions 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towels.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.