My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Beef and Rice Soft Tacos
Courtesy of Minute Rice
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 Tbsp. oil
+ 1 lb. lean ground beef
+ 1 c. water
+ 1 c. salsa
+ 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) taco seasoning mix
+ 2 c. Minute® White Rice, uncooked
+ 8 flour tortillas
+ 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
What to do:
1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add ground beef; cook and stir until lightly browned. Stir in water, salsa and seasoning mix. Bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. Stir.
2. Spoon ground beef mixture evenly onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Fold half of tortillas to enclose filling.
* For a whole grain alternative, substitute Minute® Brown Rice for the Minute® White Rice.
* Easy Chicken Tacos: Omit oil. Prepare as directed, substituting 1 pkg. (6 oz.) grilled chicken breast strips for the ground beef.
* Chicken Soft Tacos: Prepare as directed, substituting 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips, for the ground beef.